1. Which is your favourite high end beauty brand, and which is your favourite low end beauty brand?
My favourite high end brand would have to be my Vine Vera, I have a Salt Scrub from there and I and swear by it! Yes you can by cheaper Salt Scrubs but this smells like heaven and makes my skin so much softer and you can tell a difference just by looking at my skin. My favourite low end brand would have to be Make Up Academy, it is so cheap and does the job perfectly well, I have quite a lot of products from there and would recommend them all.
2. How would you describe your style?
I think I have a very grown up and sophisticated sense of style, I love wearing heels and pretty dresses but I don’t think it is socially acceptable to wear something like that to lectures. So I wear jeans almost all the time and I love a good blouse. My nan has the best sense of style and half of my wardrobe is from her, and as a result no one else will have those items!
3. What were you doing 3 hours ago?
I was at my first Pre Season training session for cheerleading. I am so dead now I could barely walk home but it feels good to be with a really good stunt group and get back into it.
4. What is your greatest achievement so far?
Probably getting into university I would say, I never thought I would ever be going once I had left secondary school but here I am about to start my second year of Broadcast Journalism at Nottingham Trent. I would also say living with my illness’ I have Chronic Urticaria. It is nothing like some people have to live with day by day but it is still a struggle and I will have it for life and it is hard to come to terms with something like that. But I have never let that stop me from doing anything.
5. Where would you most like to travel to in the world?
After university I really want to travel for a year all around the world. But mostly I want to go to New Zealand and Fiji, I have done so much research about both places and it just appeals to me. I really want to live in New Zealand when I am older as well, I want to branch out from rubbish England and live somewhere exciting.
6. What do you like most about blogging?
I love how I can say almost anything and people still read my posts, I have no confidence in anything I do so for people to compliment my thoughts and efforts which I put into my blog is really great.
7. What is your favourite perfume?
Lady Gaga Fame. It is amazing and I think it will always be my favourite fragrance.
8. What was/is your favourite subject in school?
History was my favourite at school, I love learning about how people used to live and the struggles they faced so that we can live the way we do today. My other favourite would have to be English, I cannot spell to save my life still.
9. Who is your number one role model in life?
It would probably have to be my grandparents. They were the cutest couple I have ever seen and they had been together for so many years and I would love to have a relationship just like them. My granddad passed away which was such a horrible period in my life and I still miss him every day, I don’t think I will ever get over his death but I think no one ever does when they have a loved one pass away. He was always filming me for our little home videos of my birthdays or there is another one where I am dancing around with nothing on when I am 2, so embarrassing when my mum shows my boyfriend when he comes to visit!
10. What is your favourite recipe or meal?
I would probably have to say I love chicken and sweet potato, I have actually just eaten that for dinner and have lived on it throughout uni.
11. What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Handbags handbags and probably more handbags. I have such an obsession and it is so hard saying no when you see one you are in love with. But if I had to pick one handbag it would be the Louis Vuitton Speedy with the pink writing all over it, I am in love with it so much and would do anything to have it.
So there is my tag, I hope you enjoyed that and have learned something you did not know about me before reading this tag. You can follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all future posts. Here are my nominations:
And here are your questions bloggers and i look forward to reading your answers:
1) If you could go to dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?
2) What are you most proud of achieving in your life so far?
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
4) What would your dream career be?
5) Why did you start blogging?
6) If you only ad to use three items of make up for the rest of your life what would they be?
7) If you could collaborate with one blog who would you choose?
8) Where do you see your blog going in the future?
9) What is your favourite holiday destination?
10) What are your plans for the rest of the week?
11) Where do you go when you need to relax?